If you want a rewarding hobby, to make new friends, to feel that you are putting back something into the community, to look at the park on a Saturday morning and see a crowd of kids enjoying themselves, and think "I helped to improve their lives" then volunteering with Little League is for you.
Interested in volunteering?
This is a 100% volunteer ran organization and we have opportunities for every skill level—Scorekeepers, Coaches, Team Parents, Umpires, warm-up helpers, event staff, field clean-up teams, coordinators, board members, and more. All local Little Leagues are required to conduct background checks on Managers, Coaches, Board of Directors members and any other persons, volunteers or hired workers, who provide regular service to the league and/or have repetitive access to, or contact with, players or teams. Individuals are also required to complete and submit a Little League Volunteer Application to their local league.
To volunteer for any positions or activities
The Baseball/Softball registration process includes the volunteer application form with additional instructions. Note that the mandatory Little League background checks are now handled electronically as part of the registration process.
1. Login to your existing account or Register a new account
2. If you're a minor, registering yourself, get the following form signed by your parent/guardian and submit it during registration.
3. Click the "Volunteer" section of your account
4. Click "Find Volunteer Roles"
5. Select the role that you are interested in
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the registration form