Summer Softball and Baseball hosted by Sammamish Little League
Sammamish LL has opened Summer Little League registration. Summer Little League is fun as it’s created for those warm summer nights to get kids out moving and having fun in a game they love. Each game is competitive, but the primary focus is development and fun!
Summer League has three divisions per league (softball and baseball).
- Rookie (typically ages 7-9 and played A or AA in spring)
- Coast (typically ages 8-11 and played AAA or Coast in spring)
- Majors (typically ages 10-12 and played Coast or Majors in spring)
Players who are playing in the next division next season can opt to play up (ie, played Coast in spring and will play Majors next spring can play up to Majors in the summer). Based on the number of players, each team is created using buddy requests and then balanced to ensure competitiveness.
- Season is July 5 to July 30th
- 2 Games per week (Weekdays)
- NO PRACTICES, JUST GAMES
- MUST REGISTER BY JUNE 18 with Sammamish Little League
- Please follow this link - https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/319342