Issaquah Little League will be hosting our second Homerun Derby sponsored by T-Mobile on Sunday May 22, 2:30pm at Dodd Field South! It is free for all softball players and baseball players who are Little League aged 9-12.
All hitters will receive 10 outs to hit as many dingers as they possibly can. Any pitch that is swung on with the ball not landing over the fence in fair territory is an out. Any fair ball that lands over the cone (130ft for softball, 170ft for baseball) is a home run.
At the end of the 1st round, the best 10 players advance to the 2nd round. The best of the 2nd round will be the Homerun Derby champion! The champion will advance to the Regional Finals representing Issaquah.
- Registration Deadline: May 20, 2022
- How can I register my player?
- Login to your account
- Go to "My Account" and click on "Programs Available!" to the right of your child's name.
- Select Homerun Derby
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to complete registration
- What bats are allowed? U.S.A bat.
- Are there any safety requirements? Players need to stay in the dugout before their turn to hit.
- How can I help? We need parents to pitch straight strikes and more. Each adult pitcher will need to pitch for at least 3 players. Learn more about all the roles and signup to Volunteer for the event https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E49A5AD2BA7FD0-issaquah
- What are the Rules and is there a FAQ?